City of Bellevue
City of Portland
City of Bend
City of Idaho Falls
City of Everett
City of Springfield
From small diameter sewer collection systems to multi-million-dollar wastewater treatment plants, Murraysmith has assisted Northwest communities in all aspects of wastewater system planning and design.
Whether it is new construction or existing sewer rehabilitation, our team of experts collaborate with our clients, both engineering and operations staff, to develop a functional, cost-effective solution to your challenge.
Our passion for keeping our environment and communities healthy fuels our commitment to innovative solutions to the challenges of collecting, conveying, and treating wastewater.
- Comprehensive Wastewater Facilities Planning
- Collection System/Basin Analysis
- Wastewater Pump Stations
- Gravity Sewers and Force Mains
- Trenchless Technologies and Sewer Rehabilitation
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Water Reclamation and Reuse
- NPDES Permitting and Compliance
- Biosolids Handling and Beneficial Use
- Odor and Corrosion Control