Murraysmith provides wide-ranging stormwater services to public agencies, spanning the project’s life cycle from master planning through operations and maintenance.
We design, permit, and manage the construction of municipal stormwater conveyance, fish passage, treatment facilities, and low impact development approach projects. Murraysmith also supports several local agencies on a long-term continuing basis as their City/District Engineer, acting on the agency’s behalf for plan reviews and construction inspections.
Where regulatory compliance prompts the protection of natural resources, such as fish passage and wetland mitigation, our team’s diverse stormwater background allows us to apply the best approach for each unique project.
- Water resource management planning
- Stormwater master planning
- Permitting and regulatory compliance
- Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling
- Detention, retention and water quality treatment design
- Low impact development
- Fish passage and conveyances
- Wetland mitigation
- Combined sewer separation
- CSO/Pollution control
- Operations, maintenance, and asset management